We can carry out alterations to your kilt/sporrans etc. Below is a list of the routine work we carry out, but don’t worry if the work you require isn’t there, get in touch and we’ll do our best to help you out.
Please bring your kilt into the shop, or if that’s not suitable, get in touch with us regarding the item in question and we’ll let you know what the options are.
Kilt outfit alteration/repair work
- Letting a kilt out/taking it in
- Complete strip and remake of a kilt
- Repairing/replacing buckles and straps
- Repairing stitching
- Letting out waistcoat
- Re-stitching sporran tassels
- Replacing sporran tassels
- New closure press stud
- New back on dress sporran
- New leather strap at the back of the sporran